Dưới đây là những mẫu câu có chứa trường đoản cú "perennial", trong cỗ từ điển tự điển giờ đồng hồ Anh. Chúng ta cũng có thể tham khảo đông đảo mẫu câu này để đặt câu trong trường hợp cần đặt câu với từ perennial, hoặc xem thêm ngữ cảnh thực hiện từ perennial trong bộ từ điển trường đoản cú điển giờ đồng hồ Anh
1. 1) This condition is called" perennial allergic rhinitis perennial rhinitis.
Bạn đang xem: Perennial là gì
2. European perennial toxic vetch.
3. Carnation, is a transliteration of the name of carnation for Caryophyllaceae perennial herbaceous perennial flowers.
4. Sector(s) concerned: Growing of non-perennial crops, Growing of perennial crops, Plant propagation
5. Some examples of new perennial crops being developed are perennial rice and intermediate wheatgrass.
6. Old World perennial bulbous herbs.
7. Umbelliferae Angelica is a perennial herb.
8. Mickey Mouse remains a perennial favorite.
9. I wonder at her perennial youthfulness.
10. First dig out all the perennial weeds.
11. 1 I wonder at her perennial youthfulness.
12. Aconitum ceucostomum is the perennial poisonous plant.
13. The common buttercup is a popular perennial plant.
14. Ginseng is a perennial dicotyledonous herbs Nightshade classes.
15. Perennial ryegrass throws a lot of autumn growth.
16. You might pair them with a new perennial amiralmomenin.netne, since the annual will supply the flowers as the perennial establishes itself.
17. He himself is a perennial Nobel also-ran.
18. Teddy bears are a perennial favorite with children.
19. The perennial rhizomes formed closely crowed belowground networks.
20. The film "White Christmas" is a perennial favourite.
21. A slow growing perennial, it flowers in July.
22. Acting Company perennial Japan, Dalian, Yantai sea cucumber products.
23. All this is intensifying the perennial debate about safety.
24. European perennial whose serrate leaves yield a yellow dye.
25. Campanulaceae Codonopsis an entanglement of perennial herbs, milk white.
26. Alison MacDonald on the perennial problem of child care.
27. Random Threats from an Unarmed American . Perennial (Harper Edition).
28. Description: Perennial herbaceous amiralmomenin.netnes, with milky juice , glabrous throughout.
29. Verbena, belonging to verbena family, is a perennial herbal plant.
30. We face the perennial problem of not haamiralmomenin.netng enough money.
31. 10 Campanulaceae Codonopsis an entanglement of perennial herbs, milk white.
32. His answer touched the perennial problems và pretensions of politicians.
33. Perennial border such as daffodil, daisy, lily, phlox, iris, etc.
34. 2 Old World genus of annual lớn perennial herbs: woad.
35. North American perennial haamiralmomenin.netng a resinous odor và yellow flowers.
36. Colonialism in different forms is a perennial theme of history.
37. Leymus is a perennial gramineous plant that widely spreads in China.
38. But the perennial problem of proamiralmomenin.netding for other children remained.
39. North American perennial haamiralmomenin.netng a slender bulb & whitish flowers.
40. Androstephium breamiralmomenin.netflorum is a perennial herb growing from a spherical corm.
41. He had only known the perennial widow, the discreetly expensive Frenchwoman.
42. The first was the perennial problem of the two-front war.
43. The disputation between serial processing and parallel processing has been perennial.
44. Markets only work at the cost of perennial insecurity for producers.
45. 7 Colonialism in different forms is a perennial theme of history.
46. Herbs annual or perennial, sometimeswithtuberous roots, usually amiralmomenin.netscid pubescentwithuniseriate glandular hairs.
47. Lack of resources has been a perennial problem since the beginning.
48. Perennial boom and bust cycles have always winnowed out weak farmers.
Xem thêm: Chuyên Đề Mặt Cầu Ngoại Tiếp Hình Chóp, Mặt Cầu Ngoại Tiếp, Nội Tiếp Khối Đa Diện
49. 3 The disputation between serial processing and parallel processing has been perennial.