Dưới đây là những mẫu câu tất cả chứa trường đoản cú "insignificant", trong bộ từ điển từ điển tiếng Anh. Bạn cũng có thể tham khảo phần đông mẫu câu này để đặt câu trong tình huống cần để câu với từ insignificant, hoặc tìm hiểu thêm ngữ cảnh sử dụng từ insignificant trong cỗ từ điển trường đoản cú điển giờ đồng hồ Anh
1. You are statistically insignificant.
Bạn đang xem: Insignificant là gì
2. His influence is insignificant.
3. He made her feel insignificant.
4. Functionally insignificant cardiac valvular abnormalities;
5. The discontinuity can be insignificant.
6. These results are statistically insignificant.
7. (iii) functionally insignificant cardiac valvular abnormalities;
8. (iv) functionally insignificant cardiac valvular abnormalities;
9. Days when feel small & insignificant.
10. The carnivores are small và relatively insignificant.
11. Days when you feel small and insignificant.
12. He made her feel insignificant & stupid.
13. You see him as an insignificant twit.
14. Truncate insignificant trailing zero when using null scale.
15. In 1949 Bonn was a small, insignificant city.
16. We were insignificant outlaws grounded by our parents.
17. The rate has fallen by an insignificant amount.
18. The difference between the two results was insignificant.
19. The impact on other seabird species is not insignificant.
20. The effect of type of sizing applicator is insignificant.
21. The amount of material produced during fission is insignificant.
22. My own problems seem insignificant compared with other people"s.
23. Their paltry and insignificant level has already been considered.
24. You realize that your problems are insignificant in comparison.
25. The Chief Inspector disliked being overburdened with insignificant detail.
26. There was something in the tone of twopence remarkbly insignificant.
27. Yet officially we are demographically insignificant, neither fish nor fowl.
28. The levels of chemicals in the river are not insignificant.
29. Some animals may consume insignificant amounts of the primary production.
30. 14 The discontinuities they make in the wall are insignificant.
31. Why bother arguing about such an insignificant amount of money?
32. Và suddenly, in this canvas of infinity, Bharat felt insignificant.
33. Tess was no insignificant creature to toy with and dismiss.
34. Conservatives treat such discrepancies as either insignificant or readily explainable.
35. The novel suffers from a disjointed plot & pale, insignificant characters.
36. Such ciamiralmomenin.netl kích hoạt settlements, whilst absolutely large are again relatively insignificant.
37. The fairs of Chambery, though blessed by government priamiralmomenin.netleges, remained insignificant.
38. Và I will turn my hand against those who are insignificant.”
39. The human eye is capable of perceiamiralmomenin.netng thousands of insignificant details.
40. In the West armies were cosmopolitan & religious animosities relatively insignificant.
41. When personal thefts & larcenies were considered, unemployment was statistically insignificant.
42. Feeling small & insignificant, Chesarynth summoned up the courage to lớn move.
43. Children were routinely beaten for insignificant amiralmomenin.netolations of strict company rules.
44. The anti-war group was an insignificant minority within the party.
45. Compared lớn your own burdens, the child’s problem may indeed seem insignificant.
46. When the amount of tax due by reason of the importation is insignificant.
47. The influence of matrix elements on the degree of analyte ionization is insignificant.
48. The right of rescission is excluded in case of insignificant breach of duty.
49. There is also an insignificant part of the proamiralmomenin.netnce Halland within the county.
Xem thêm: Customer Relationship Management Là Gì, What Is Crm
50. The reaction of the liver tissue toF. Hepatica in roes is relatively insignificant.