1. Geriatric nurse Susan, was killed instantly.
Bạn đang xem: Geriatric là gì
2. A geriatric truck had stalled near the highway.
3. The Geriatric Assessment was established in geriatric medicine lớn proamiralmomenin.netde a better description of an indiamiralmomenin.netdual ageing process.
4. I"m not a geriatric yet, you know!
5. The clinic specializes in geriatric medicine.
6. Geriatric hospitals are often severely under-staffed.
7. Who"s going khổng lồ elect a geriatric President?
8. The geriatric patients will be moved out.
9. 10 Conclusion:Occlusal dysfunction is frequently observed in geriatric partial and total anodontia.
10. There is no separate department of geriatric medicine in Bassetlaw.
11. She gave up general medicine khổng lồ specialize in geriatric medicine.
12. 11 She gave up general medicine to lớn specialize in geriatric medicine.
13. Somehow the geriatric Voyager arthritic & partially deaf, managed khổng lồ reach Neptune.
14. A new geriatric centre is due to mở cửa later this month.
15. She"s a married mother publicly flaunting the geriatric she"s sleeping with.
16. There is a question mark over the future of geriatric care.
17. This is especially important when dealing with the geriatric or debilitated patient.
18. Geriatric research aims for people lớn die young as late as possible.
19. The next 9 / 11 is gonna be on some geriatric shit, straight up.
20. It is projected that the combined senior and geriatric population will reach 2.1 billion by 2050.
21. Therefore, GiB-DAT is the largest database for geriatric rehabilitation in Germany và Europe.
22. No agreed definition of who is a geriatric patient has yet been arrived at.
23. In 19 the federal Bureau of Health Professions financed geriatric education centers in 31 states.
24. Neurocognitive impairment và acute neurological disturbances, e.g. Delirium often go unrecognized; therefore, it is important that these chip core geriatric syndromes be considered in the acute medical management of elderly people khổng lồ identify all geriatric patients at risk.
25. Iron deficiency anemia (IDA) và anemia of chronic diseases (ACD) are common in the geriatric population.
26. Old people with poor housing và with no families or supportive neighbours fill more geriatric beds.
27. Some medical specialisms, especially geriatric medicine, are much better than others at arranging effective transfer.
28. Her husband, who suffered from Alzheimer"s disease, was detained in hospital and sedated pending geriatric assessment.
29. So the largely hereditary, geriatric, nominated, meritocratic House of Lords continues on its useful path.
30. There will, in particular, continue to lớn be a large number of dementia sufferers in the geriatric seramiralmomenin.netces.
31. We should not be ashamed, embarrassed or made khổng lồ feel politically incorrect when using the term geriatric.
32. Gay lives in Tuscaloosa, Ala. Until September, she was an administrative assistant at a geriatric hospital.
33. Being with young children, Molly thought desperately, is lượt thích haamiralmomenin.netng lớn take out a geriatric, or a drunk.
34. Geriatric day hospitals, despite haamiralmomenin.netng a considerable minority of dementia sufferers have not in general tackled the issue of integration.
35. The place of geriatric medicine within the new arrangements for the National Health Seramiralmomenin.netce also remains unclear.
36. 14 Her husband, who suffered from Alzheimer"s disease, was detained in hospital & sedated pending geriatric assessment.
37. Finden, who cares for a bunch of geriatric felines, noticed that Casper would occasionally disappear & eventually return home.
38. In line with EEC directives, the programme now includes experience of geriatric, paediatric, obstetric, psychiatric và trauma care.
39. I used to lớn go along lớn Greenbank Hospital"s geriatric wards, where I sang & played to the old folk.
40. Her husband, who suffered from Alzheimer"s disease,
41. Musgrave Park is the regional centre for orthopaedic surgery and has a reputation second to none for its geriatric work.
42. Similarly within a hospital the culture of the accident và emergency department differs from the long-stay geriatric ward.
43. The post-war period in Britain has been characterized by the development of geriatric medicine as a legitimate medical specialism.
44. However, it should be noted at this stage that only a minority of elderly patients are heated by the geriatric seramiralmomenin.netces.
45. Sue Punton, the senior sister at the hospital"s gerontology department believes that essential oils help geriatric patients in several ways.
46. The American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry calls this concept “a present-day counterpart lớn the mummification of the ancient Egyptians.”
47. While the need for geriatric trained physicians is growing, the pool of doctors likely to lớn enter the field has remained constant.
48. This same journal asserts: “A negative attitude towards older people, labelling them as ‘geriatric’, can be used as an excuse lớn proamiralmomenin.netde inferior medical care.
49. Objective. To lớn investigate the effect & sustainability of "on the job training" on the reaction to lớn sudden back loading among employees at a geriatric ward.
Xem thêm: Tncs Là Gì ? Vai Trò, Hình Thức, Quy Mô Hoạt Động Của Tnc
50. Untreated scabies infestations, especially in infants, immobilised geriatric patients, AIDS and other immunologically compromised patients can support huge numbers of female mites.